Sterling Silver Pebble Choker
The Pebble Choker was inspired by Leigh’s lifelong love of collecting pebbles and rocks at the water's edge. The vibrant stones are almost hypnotic in the sun and will pair beautifully with any outfit.
To design Collection Twelve Leigh took a trip to Northern California where she stayed in a log cabin nestled in the Shasta Trinity National Forest. There she found endless inspiration in the creeks, rivers and wildlife of the surrounding woodlands. The textures and shapes in this collection mimic the gentle flow of small forest creeks and winding rivers. Collection Twelve embodies the beauty that the forest encapsulates, as well as the serenity one feels in when immersed in nature.
- Comprised of sterling silver.
- Striped sunstone, amethyst, and carnelian.
- Domed rolo-style chain.
- Chain rests at 14.5" length included closed clasp.
- Engraved with maker's mark and 925 fineness stamp at interior.
- Necklace weighs 14 grams. For reference a US quarter weighs 5.7 grams.
All of our jewelry is made individually and by hand in Los Angeles, California.
If you are purchasing a made to order piece in addition to something that is in stock, they will be shipped together when both are ready.
If you would like your in-stock item earlier, please place two separate orders.