Brass Loop Hoops
The Loop Hoops were inspired by little tadpoles Leigh discovered swimming down a creek. The subtly asymmetric loops have a unique sculptural form. Somewhere between a stud and a hoop the Loop Hoops are an elegant everyday earring that will combine perfectly with any outfit.
To design Collection Twelve Leigh took a trip to Northern California where she stayed in a log cabin nestled in the Shasta Trinity National Forest. There she found endless inspiration in the creeks, rivers and wildlife of the surrounding woodlands. The textures and shapes in this collection mimic the gentle flow of small forest creeks and winding rivers. Collection Twelve embodies the beauty that the forest encapsulates, as well as the serenity one feels in when immersed in nature.
- Comprised of brass with sterling silver post and butterfly backs.
- Earrings are 1.7” in height.
- Stamped with maker's mark at interior.
- Left earring weighs approximately 7 grams.
- Right earring weighs approximately 6.5 grams. For reference a US quarter weighs 5.7 grams.
All of our jewelry is made individually and by hand in Los Angeles, California.
If you are purchasing a made to order piece in addition to something that is in stock, they will be shipped together when both are ready.
If you would like your in-stock item earlier, please place two separate orders.