This is a PRE ORDER Item.
Orders will ship week of 11/15.
A Sayaka Davis x Leigh Miller Collaboration.
A unique belt that you will find yourself wearing pairing with everything.
Leigh and Sayaka combined their distinct aesthetics and backgrounds to create this truly special piece. The buckle and tip were hand-carved out of wax to create a sculptural element that add an elegant note to any outfit. Woven with 100% silk cord fabricated, and finished in an kumihimo / obijime (kimono belt) factory in Kyoto, this belt is truly like nothing else out there.
- Comprised of white bronze and 100% silk.
- Belt measures 103 cm / 40.5" of functional length
- Belt measures 108 cm / 42.5" total length including buckle.
- Engraved with maker's mark at back.
- Available in Onyx or Twig.
- One Size fits most.
Buckle and tip are made by hand in Los Angeles, California, and belt is fabricated in Kyoto, Japan.
About Sayaka Davis:
Founded in 2012 by Japanese designer Sayaka Tokimoto-Davis, SAYAKA DAVIS is a NY-based fashion label, devoted to sharing the wisdom of nature and the warmth of craftsmanship through clothing.
Focusing on low-impact natural and plant-based materials such as organic cotton and responsible wool, SAYAKA DAVIS offers a subtle yet playful, conscientious wardrobe as self-nourishment in everyday life.
Worldwide Shipping & Exchanges
- Free ground shipping on all US orders
- $30 Flat-rate shipping on all orders outside the US, 2-5 days upon shipping
- 14 day exchange period.   Further details on credits/ exchanges please see our policy here
- Customs & duties not included on shipments outside the US.   Contact us here for an estimate (generally between 12%-24%)
- Signature packaging included on all orders, as well as a polishing cloth with silver and brass styles
Help & Support
Customer service is available at +1 (213) 677-7217 Monday through Friday, 11am to 7pm, California time with the exception of bank holidays.
If you are purchasing a made to order piece in addition to something that is in stock, they will be shipped together when both are ready.
If you would like your in-stock item earlier, please place two separate orders.