Sterling Silver Orso Choker
The Orso Choker features a bold sculptural representation of a seashell. It’s a timeless statement necklace evocative of the strength of the natural world. The chain link necklace and linked pendants represent the connectedness of humanity and nature. Wear this piece with anything—it’s ideal for day and night.
Collection 11 was inspired by a trip I made to Corsica. My little cousin there gave me an 'Oeil de Sainte Lucie'—a small turbo shell center that can be found all across the island: a stunning token of good luck. The pieces in Collection 11 emanate that spirit.
- Comprised of sterling silver.
- Rolo-style chain.
- Chain rests at 16" length included closed clasp.
- Engraved with maker's mark and 925 fineness stamp at interior.
- Necklace weighs 22 grams. For reference a US quarter weighs 5.7 grams.
All of our jewelry is made individually and by hand in Los Angeles, California.
Worldwide Shipping & Exchanges
- Free ground shipping on all US orders
- $30 Flat-rate shipping on all orders outside the US, 2-5 days upon shipping
- 14 day exchange period.   Further details on credits/ exchanges please see our policy here
- Customs & duties not included on shipments outside the US.   Contact us here for an estimate (generally between 12%-24%)
- Signature packaging included on all orders, as well as a polishing cloth with silver and brass styles
Help & Support
Customer service is available at +1 (213) 677-7217 Monday through Friday, 11am to 7pm, California time with the exception of bank holidays.
If you are purchasing a made to order piece in addition to something that is in stock, they will be shipped together when both are ready.
If you would like your in-stock item earlier, please place two separate orders.