Sterling Silver Fern Hoops
The Fern Hoops are minimalist explorations of the swirl—a design found throughout nature, from mollusks to fiddle head ferns. Each earring is detailed with a shell-like spiral reminiscent of delicate sea wonders, hand-formed into beautifully elongated loop earrings.
Collection 11 was inspired by a trip I made to Corsica. My little cousin there gave me an 'Oeil de Sainte Lucie'—a small turbo shell center that can be found all across the island: a stunning token of good luck. The pieces in Collection 11 emanate that spirit.
- Comprised of sterling silver with sterling silver post and butterfly backs.
- Earrings are 1 5/8” in height.
- Engraved with maker's mark and 925 fineness stamp at interior.
- Each earring weighs approximately 3.2 grams. For reference a US quarter weighs 5.7 grams.
All of our jewelry is made individually and by hand in Los Angeles, California.
Worldwide Shipping & Exchanges
- Free ground shipping on all US orders
- $30 Flat-rate shipping on all orders outside the US, 2-5 days upon shipping
- 14 day exchange period.   Further details on credits/ exchanges please see our policy here
- Customs & duties not included on shipments outside the US.   Contact us here for an estimate (generally between 12%-24%)
- Signature packaging included on all orders, as well as a polishing cloth with silver and brass styles
Help & Support
Customer service is available at +1 (213) 677-7217 Monday through Friday, 11am to 7pm, California time with the exception of bank holidays.
If you are purchasing a made to order piece in addition to something that is in stock, they will be shipped together when both are ready.
If you would like your in-stock item earlier, please place two separate orders.