Multi-Sapphire Curve Ring in 14k Gold
A unique combination of techniques, this ring is one of the first of its kind, employing the Japanese wax-working method paired with the craft of casting stones in place.
Six fairmined Montana and Australian Sapphires are nestled between delicate golden strations, with a slight dip at the front, to create this special piece.
This piece is one-of-kind as the stones have to be placed individually before casting.We can make a similar version with these stones, or other options for made-to-order pieces.
To design her inaugural fine jewelry collection, Leigh searched for years until she found the perfect wax-working method to translate her design sensibility to a finer scale. Working in an ancient Japanese formulation, a combination of beeswax and pine resin, Leigh artfully folds and stretches the wax to create the curved and knotted forms composed of fine striations throughout each piece. Somehow delicate yet substantial at the same time, each piece is an elegant play of contrasts, a miniature art piece to accompany you through your day.
- Comprised of solid 14k gold.
- Gold is 100% recycled.
- Engraved with maker's mark and fineness mark at interior.
- Ring is a size 6.5.
- Due to the nature of the design, the ring cannot be resized.
All of our jewelry is made individually and by hand in Los Angeles, California.
Worldwide Shipping & Exchanges
- Free ground shipping on all US orders
- $30 Flat-rate shipping on all orders outside the US, 2-5 days upon shipping
- 14 day exchange period.   Further details on credits/ exchanges please see our policy here
- Customs & duties not included on shipments outside the US.   Contact us here for an estimate (generally between 12%-24%)
- Signature packaging included on all orders, as well as a polishing cloth with silver and brass styles
Help & Support
Customer service is available at +1 (213) 677-7217 Monday through Friday, 11am to 7pm, California time with the exception of bank holidays.
If you are purchasing a made to order piece in addition to something that is in stock, they will be shipped together when both are ready.
If you would like your in-stock item earlier, please place two separate orders.