Sterling Silver Ink Blot Earrings
The Ink Blot Earrings came to be while Leigh was going over some sketches and became transfixed by a swirl of smudged ink in her sketchbook. These sinuous earrings are the perfect piece to add a little elegance and fun to your next evening out.
To design Collection Twelve Leigh took a trip to Northern California where she stayed in a log cabin nestled in the Shasta Trinity National Forest. There she found endless inspiration in the creeks, rivers and wildlife of the surrounding woodlands. The textures and shapes in this collection mimic the gentle flow of small forest creeks and winding rivers. Collection Twelve embodies the beauty that the forest encapsulates, as well as the serenity one feels in when immersed in nature.
- Comprised of sterling silver with sterling silver post and butterfly backs.
- Freshwater pearls, flourite, and citrine.
- Earrings are 3” in length.
- Engraved with maker's mark and 925 fineness stamp at interior.
- One earring weighs approximately 9.5 grams, and the other 12.5 grams. For reference a US quarter weighs 5.7 grams.
All of our jewelry is made individually and by hand in Los Angeles, California.
If you are purchasing a made to order piece in addition to something that is in stock, they will be shipped together when both are ready.
If you would like your in-stock item earlier, please place two separate orders.