Dollop Studs with Pearl
Like a dollop of whipped cream. These earrings have a unique form in that they sit on the ear lobe, then twist underneath it, finished with a dripping lustrous, long-cultured freshwater pearl. The backs are hollowed out for a full-form with a light-weight feel.
Handmade in Los Angeles.
-Earrings are 1 7/8 ” inches in height.
-Sterling silver posts and butterfly backs.
-Engraved with maker's mark.
Each earring weighs approximately 7 grams. For reference a US quarter weighs 5.7 grams.
Worldwide Shipping & Exchanges
- Free ground shipping on all US orders
- $30 Flat-rate shipping on all orders outside the US, 2-5 days upon shipping
- 14 day exchange period.   Further details on credits/ exchanges please see our policy here
- Customs & duties not included on shipments outside the US.   Contact us here for an estimate (generally between 12%-24%)
- Signature packaging included on all orders, as well as a polishing cloth with silver and brass styles
Help & Support
Customer service is available at +1 (917) 792-1529 Monday through Friday, 11am to 7pm, California time with the exception of bank holidays.
If you are purchasing a made to order piece in addition to something that is in stock, they will be shipped together when both are ready.
If you would like your in-stock item earlier, please place two separate orders.