Sterling Silver Agate Choker
The Agate Choker feels like hidden treasure. The beaded chain resembles small colored pebbles found in a riverbed. The clasp brings a modern touch to choker and creates the perfect balance of elegance and simplicity.
To design Collection Twelve Leigh took a trip to Northern California where she stayed in a log cabin nestled in the Shasta Trinity National Forest. There she found endless inspiration in the creeks, rivers and wildlife of the surrounding woodlands. The textures and shapes in this collection mimic the gentle flow of small forest creeks and winding rivers. Collection Twelve embodies the beauty that the forest encapsulates, as well as the serenity one feels in when immersed in nature.
- Comprised of sterling silver and multi-colored agate.
- Necklace rests at 16" length included closed clasp.
- Engraved with maker's mark and 925 fineness stamp at interior.
- Necklace weighs 18.7 grams. For reference a US quarter weighs 5.7 grams.
All of our jewelry is made individually and by hand in Los Angeles, California.
Worldwide Shipping & Exchanges
- Free ground shipping on all US orders
- $30 Flat-rate shipping on all orders outside the US, 2-5 days upon shipping
- 14 day exchange period.   Further details on credits/ exchanges please see our policy here
- Customs & duties not included on shipments outside the US.   Contact us here for an estimate (generally between 12%-24%)
- Signature packaging included on all orders, as well as a polishing cloth with silver and brass styles
Help & Support
Customer service is available at +1 (213) 677-7217 Monday through Friday, 11am to 7pm, California time with the exception of bank holidays.
If you are purchasing a made to order piece in addition to something that is in stock, they will be shipped together when both are ready.
If you would like your in-stock item earlier, please place two separate orders.