Triple Glass Hoops
This is a sample pair, with minor wear at back. The plating on one earring is slightly more worn than on the other.
A molten combination of metal and glass. Glass hoops each individually formed by a glass artist, dangle from delicate textured metal pieces. Made with small batch production opaline and lava colored borosilicate glass, the hardest glass on the spectrum, they are surprisingly durable.
Handmade in the US.
-Earrings are 3”in length.
-Gold plated brass, glass, sterling silver post and butterfly back.
*Suede pouches and logo boxes are not included with archive sale purchases.
Worldwide Shipping & Exchanges
- Free ground shipping on all US orders
- $30 Flat-rate shipping on all orders outside the US, 2-5 days upon shipping
- 14 day exchange period.   Further details on credits/ exchanges please see our policy here
- Customs & duties not included on shipments outside the US.   Contact us here for an estimate (generally between 12%-24%)
- Signature packaging included on all orders, as well as a polishing cloth with silver and brass styles
Help & Support
Customer service is available at +1 (917) 792-1529 Monday through Friday, 11am to 7pm, California time with the exception of bank holidays.
If you are purchasing a made to order piece in addition to something that is in stock, they will be shipped together when both are ready.
If you would like your in-stock item earlier, please place two separate orders.