Brass Jester Earrings
Like a drop of wine rolling off a grape leaf, these elegantly textured slivers hug the ear, then linger down to hold a smooth pearl droplet.
Featuring a unique pearl with an ultra-smooth finish due to its longer culturing process on one side, and a Czech glass bead on the other side.
Handmade in Los Angeles.
-Earrings are 2 7/8” in height.
-Brass earrings with a freshwater pearl and a glass bead, sterling silver posts and butterfly backings.
-Stamped with maker's mark.
Each earring weighs approximately 5.5 grams. For reference a US quarter weighs 5.7 grams.
Worldwide Shipping & Exchanges
- Free ground shipping on all US orders
- $30 Flat-rate shipping on all orders outside the US, 2-5 days upon shipping
- 14 day exchange period.   Further details on credits/ exchanges please see our policy here
- Customs & duties not included on shipments outside the US.   Contact us here for an estimate (generally between 12%-24%)
- Signature packaging included on all orders, as well as a polishing cloth with silver and brass styles
Help & Support
Customer service is available at +1 (213) 677-7217 Monday through Friday, 11am to 7pm, California time with the exception of bank holidays.
If you are purchasing a made to order piece in addition to something that is in stock, they will be shipped together when both are ready.
If you would like your in-stock item earlier, please place two separate orders.