Leigh Miller is a contemporary jewelry brand located in Los Angeles, CA. We are a small and fast-growing company seeking an enthusiastic jewelry intern. This will be an hands-on experience with exposure to all aspects of working in the Los Angeles jewelry industry. This internship will focus on design development and transforming our ideas into day-to-day production.
Tasks & Responsibilities include:
- Assist Design Manager with design development & archives
- Assist Production Manager with day-to-day production tasks including runs to our production partners and quality control
- Help to maintain a fun & professional workplace
- Liaise with our studio staff, PR team and production partners.
- Provide support to team members at all times
The ideal candidate is passionate about art, eager to learn about the jewelry industry and likes working in an intimate, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be available two-three days a week. This is an invaluable experience for hands-on artists with an entrepreneurial edge. Jewelry, sculpture, textiles or Adobe Suite experience a plus!
School credit is provided upon prior approval. Candidates who excel in this position will have the potential to be considered for a full or part time position at the company.
Interested applicants please email your resume and cover letter with the subject line "Jewelry Internship" to email@example.com.