Sterling Silver Pouple Pendant
The Pouple Pendant is a dreamy, gleaming representation of the playful whirls that form in ocean waves, clouds, and seashells. Set on a rope chain, this sculptural piece serves as a reminder to see and remain grateful for the beauty that surrounds us every single day.
Collection 11 was inspired by a trip I made to Corsica. My little cousin there gave me an 'Oeil de Sainte Lucie'—a small turbo shell center that can be found all across the island: a stunning token of good luck. The pieces in Collection 11 emanate that spirit.
- Comprised of sterling silver.
- Rope-style chain.
- Chain is 15.5" in length.
- Engraved with maker's mark and 925 fineness stamp at interior.
- Necklace weighs 9.4 grams including chain. For reference a US quarter weighs 5.7 grams.
All of our jewelry is made individually and by hand in Los Angeles, California.
Worldwide Shipping & Exchanges
- Free ground shipping on all US orders
- $30 Flat-rate shipping on all orders outside the US, 2-5 days upon shipping
- 14 day exchange period.   Further details on credits/ exchanges please see our policy here
- Customs & duties not included on shipments outside the US.   Contact us here for an estimate (generally between 12%-24%)
- Signature packaging included on all orders, as well as a polishing cloth with silver and brass styles
Help & Support
Customer service is available at +1 (213) 677-7217 Monday through Friday, 11am to 7pm, California time with the exception of bank holidays.
If you are purchasing a made to order piece in addition to something that is in stock, they will be shipped together when both are ready.
If you would like your in-stock item earlier, please place two separate orders.