Sterling Silver Pietra Pendant
The Pietra Pendant pays homage to the natural, signature rippled textures of the collection, and stunning ripples found in natural elements such as woodgrain, the detailing of shells, the motifs in banks of sand. The Pietra is a timeless portrait of the beauty of the natural world, set in a stunning, handmade rectangular frame. It’s at once simple and refined, making it ideal for both day and evening.
Collection 11 was inspired by a trip I made to Corsica. My little cousin there gave me an 'Oeil de Sainte Lucie'—a small turbo shell center that can be found all across the island: a stunning token of good luck. The pieces in Collection 11 emanate that spirit.
- Comprised of sterling silver.
- Rolo-style chain.
- Chain is 18" in length.
- Engraved with maker's mark and 925 fineness stamp at interior.
- Necklace weighs 16 grams including chain. For reference a US quarter weighs 5.7 grams.
All of our jewelry is made individually and by hand in Los Angeles, California.
Worldwide Shipping & Exchanges
- Free ground shipping on all US orders
- $30 Flat-rate shipping on all orders outside the US, 2-5 days upon shipping
- 14 day exchange period.   Further details on credits/ exchanges please see our policy here
- Customs & duties not included on shipments outside the US.   Contact us here for an estimate (generally between 12%-24%)
- Signature packaging included on all orders, as well as a polishing cloth with silver and brass styles
Help & Support
Customer service is available at +1 (213) 677-7217 Monday through Friday, 11am to 7pm, California time with the exception of bank holidays.
If you are purchasing a made to order piece in addition to something that is in stock, they will be shipped together when both are ready.
If you would like your in-stock item earlier, please place two separate orders.